Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to do you change an impeller on a 9.9 merc? I don't have a manual handy and need the help. Thanks?

Go online to seloconline.com and buy an online manual, they have a lot of step by step procedures that will help you. I used it when my trim broke.How to do you change an impeller on a 9.9 merc? I don't have a manual handy and need the help. Thanks?any time you got qustions like you just ask . buy a book and you will be happy you did god bless good luckHow to do you change an impeller on a 9.9 merc? I don't have a manual handy and need the help. Thanks?The lower end unbolts from the shaft (4 bolts I think). When you have the lower end separated you'll see the impeller in a little housing around the drive shaft...... Not that hard of a job, but a manual would help if you have never done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment